|Early-bird||17:00 on Sep. 23 (Fri.), 2022 [JST = GMT+9]|
|Regular||17:00 on Oct. 3 (Mon.), 2022 [JST = GMT+9]|
|Onsite||15:30 – 19:00 on Oct. 23 (Sun.), 2022 [JST = GMT+9]|
8:30 – 17:00 on Oct. 24 (Mon.), 2022 ~ Oct 26 (Wed), 2022 [JST = GMT+9]
8:30 – 12:00 on Oct. 27 (Thu.), 2022 [JST = GMT+9]
|General||80,000 JPY||90,000 JPY||90,000 JPY|
|Student (1)||50,000 JPY||60,000 JPY||60,000 JPY|
- JPY : Japanese Yen, Tax : included.
- Registration are required for the workshop and banquet, respectively.
- All presenters should coplete your registration before 17:00 on Sep. 23 (Fri.), 2022 [JST = GMT+9]
(1) Students are required to submit a copy of valid student ID (student card of official admission letter) including the expiry date onto the registration system (acceptable file type: pdf, jpeg & jpg) upon registration to qualify for the “Student” rate. If you are unable to upload your student ID onto the registration system, please send it to the IWGO Registration Desk by email.
Student are requested to present their student ID at the reception desk for onsite registration.
|Registration fee includes||Regular||Student (1)|
|Welcome reception (17:30 – 19:30 on Oct. 23)||✓||✓|
|Admission to meetings and sessions||✓||✓|
|Program booklet (USB flash drive)||✓||✓|
|Coffee break refreshments during the workshop||✓||✓|
Fee: 10,000 JPY
- Date: 18:30 – 20:30 on Oct. 26 (Wed.), 2022.
- Venue: The grand ball room (same as the meeting room).
- Style: Seating.
* The banquet may be canceled due to prevention of the spread of COVID-19. In case of cancellation, the banquet fee will be refunded.
Deadline of hotel reservation: 17:00 on Oct 3 (Mon), 2022 [JST = GMT+9]
A block of rooms at neighboring hotels has been secured for the workshop attendees and can be reserved via the registration system. Please check the information on Hotel Accommodation here.
- All room rates are per room per night, including breakfast, service charge, accommodation tax and consumption tax.
- Services not included in room rate: charges and expenses other than those specified in article 1, such as personal expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, additional meals, drinks, etc.), travel and accommodation costs to and from the above hotels.
*Any expenses incurred during your stay should be settled individually with the hotel by cash or credit card.
- Room equipment: bathroom and toilet.
- The above rates are valid only during the period of IWGO Workshop (Oct 22 – 27, 2022 [JST = GMT+9]). Accommodation on dates other than the listed date on the registration system can be requested but cannot be guaranteed at the same rate. If you would like to stay before/after the conference, please send inquiry email to the IWGO Registration Desk.
- Hotel reservations are made on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please note that rooms may be sold out before the application deadline of 17:00 on Oct 3 (Mon), 2022 [JST = GMT+9].
- Please notify KNT if you expect to arrive at your hotel at 22:00 [JST = GMT+9] or later to avoid cancellation of reservation.
- Car parking permit is not included. If needed, please contact the hotel directly.
- Please write your request in the “Remarks” field or send an email to the IWGO Registration Desk if you have smoking or non-smoking room request. Your request will be forwarded to the hotel. However, please kindly understand that smoking/non-smoking rooms might not be provided to you due to limited room vacancy.
- The total amount must be paid to complete your hotel reservation.
- Rates and availability above are subject to change without prior notice.
774 total views, 60 views today