We are rebooting IWGO-4, which had to be extended due to the COVID-19 infection. The workshop will be held from Oct. 23 – 27, 2022 at THE SAIHOKUKAN HOTEL, Nagano.
Yoshinao Kumagai, Executive Committee Chair, IWGO2022.
- 2022/11/30 : The deadline for the submission to JJAP special issue is extended to December 15, 2022.
- 2022/10/14 : IWGO2022 logo mark is available. Visit “Presentation Guidelines” page.
- 2022/10/7 : Final version (not tentative) of Program, Author Index, and Program at a glance are now available.
- 2022/9/13 : Notification of acceptance of late news papers has been done. Program, author index, and program at a glance have been updated.
- 2022/9/6 : Program (tentative) and author index (tentative), released.
- 2022/9/4 : Program at a glance (tentative), released.
- 2022/9/3 : Late news submission has been closed.
- 2022/7/31, 2022/8/1 : Notification of acceptance has been done. If you have not received the notice, please contact email@example.com.
- 2022/7/31 : Registration Info and Visa Application Info are announced.
- 2022/7/30 : Call for Late News Papers (from Aug. 1 (Mon.) to Sep. 3 (Sat.))
- 2022/7/19 : COVID-19 countermeasures and Venue Info were updated.
- 2022/5/15 : Abstract submission deadline extended to May 31, 2022.
- 2022/04/01 : Abstract submission started.
The International Workshop on Gallium Oxide and Related Materials (IWGO) is the most prestigious international forum for Ga2O3 and related materials. The 4th workshop, scheduled for October 23 – 27, 2022 in Nagano, will be held in a single session format to enable maximum interaction between researchers in various technical fields.
IWGO-4 secretary : secretary [at] iwgo2022.org
- IWGO-3 : The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA., Aug. 12-15, 2019.
- IWGO-2 : Parma University, Parma, Italy, Sep. 13-15, 2017.
- IWGO-1 : Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, Nov. 3-6, 2015.
61,273 total views, 44 views today